Today is Sunday which is usually the day I get my bake on and this week I went for making some scrummy double chocolate chip cookies. They were really easy to make and took no time at all! Read on for the recipe…
- 112g butter (unsalted)
- 55g caster sugar
- 112g plain white flour
- 15g cocoa powder
- chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan 160, gas mark 4) and line two trays with grease-proof paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (I used an electric whisk to save time and energy).
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder and mix them into the butter and sugar.
- Divide the mixture into about 16 balls and place them on the trays, flatten the top slightly with a spoon.
- Gently press chocolate chips into the tops.
- Cook for around 10-12 minutes and then leave them to cool for a further 15.
The ingredients I used, out and ready!
The creamed butter and sugar.
The cookie dough balls all rolled up, ready to be cooked.
Don’t forget to press in your chocolate chips before baking!
The finished product.
Enjoy, let me know how you liked them if you make them yourself!