1. Laughter and a good nights sleep are the cures for anything
This one’s an old Irish proverb that’s so true! Plus, everything always seems worse late at night so get that good sleep before you over-think anything.
2. If you know that God is for you, it really doesn’t matter who is against you.
Through everything remember that He’s on your side and that doors are opening and closing for a reason.
3. Don’t stress over the things you can’t control.
I can’t stress this enough! There’s really no point in making yourself sick over things where nothing can be done. Let life take its course, what will be will be when it comes to things like this.
4. Things you take for granted other people are praying for.
There’s always something to be thankful for. Even in your darkest time you’re always more blessed than you realise.
5. Don’t miss the sun today worrying about the rain tomorrow.
I’ve been known to miss out on what could have been an amazing day because I was worrying about the events of tomorrow. Live in the present and live every day singularly.