It feels like I’ve been waiting forever but my favourite season is FINALLY here. There are so many reasons why I love Autumn and I thought I’d share a few with you..
- The Adventures – I find exploring the countryside so much more exciting when there’s beautiful colour everywhere you turn. The yellows, oranges, reds and golds of Autumn just can’t be beaten.
2. The Clothes – I do enjoy a good summer dress but chunky knitted jumpers, black boots and cosy jackets are just more my thing. I can’t wait to start cracking out the scarves and thicker coats.
3. The Food – Mainly the drink to be honest; hot chocolate. There’s nothing better than being snuggled up under a blanket and drinking a hot chocolate, it’s just the most comforting thing in the world to me.
4. Cosy Evenings- Burning my favourite Yankee Candles and watching films on the chilly dark evenings is nothing short of wonderful!
5. The Weather – Now I know the weather is completely uncontrollable in the UK, but those crisp, sunny mornings when you can see your breath and there’s a touch of frost on the ground are the best. It makes my walk into uni feel magical.
Now those are just a few reasons as to why I LOVE this season. I’m so excited for Autumn to get into full swing, let me know what you love about this time of year down below!