Happy new year!!
I can’t believe I’m already writing another new year post, it feels like 2017 has only just started! But here we are, hello 2018.
2017 was such a fun year for me, although in the wider world some atrocities happened and of course we should remember that and do all we can to help, but it’s also good to focus on positive things.
So here’s a list of 17 good things that happened in 2017, for me personally and in the world…
- I got my blog fixed so I could post again (!!!)
- I went on an amazing family holiday to Sweden
- Women in Saudi Arabia were granted permission to drive
- People made a huge stand against harassment in the workplace
- Some of fashions biggest brands made a promise to go fur free
- The women’s marches that took place around the globe
- I performed in my first public university show
- My hamster had his first birthday
- A member of my family became cancer free
- Memphis city took down their confederate statues
- A lot of my friends graduated uni
- The honeybee population went up
- Zimbabwe banned corporal punishment on children
- I watched a London show and met Natalie Dormer afterwards
- My first film got DVD release
- France banned underweight models
- I went vegan
And now that’s all wrapped up and a fresh year begins, I’m going to graduate this year so it’s a big one for me. Who knows what this year holds but I’m going to give it all I can and work hard (and have fun).
I hope you all had wonderful new year celebrations, 2018 here we come!